Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada Inc. is a registered Canadian charitable organization (CRA Charitable Donation #10822 3371 RR 0001) and a charter member of the Canadian Centre for Christian Charities (CCCC).
Organizations displaying the CCCC seal adhere to the following 10 standards:
- Have an independent, active board;
- Have an independent audit of their financial statements;
- Will provide their financial statements to any person upon request;
- Have an audit review committee that reports to the board;
- Carry on their activities with the highest standards of integrity;
- Have a declared doctrinal position expressing a commitment to the Christian faith;
- Have a declared stewardship policy which affirms, among other things, that no person receives a commission based upon gifts received by the ministry;
- Maintain confidentiality of all information about donors and mailing list addresses;
- Respect the privacy of the beneficiaries of their ministry;
- Adhere to a written code of ethical fundraising and financial accountability.
Designated Giving Policy
Wycliffe Canada’s spending of funds is confined to approved programs and projects. All accepted and restricted contributions will be used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, the program or project cannot be completed for any reason, or the designation is not for an approved program or project, then the funds that cannot be used as designated will be disbursed in accordance with Wycliffe Canada policies and guidelines.
Download our Financial Practices and Principles (PDF) to learn more about our organization.
Wycliffe missionaries are accountable to their leaders and leaders are accountable to the board of directors. Furthermore, Wycliffe Canada is accountable to you—a person who prays, gives and promotes the work of Bible translation and other language-related ministries.
Our commitment to you includes financial accountability. Below, you'll find links to past annual reports. For more details on our financial operations, we also provide you with complete audited financial statements.
- 2019 Annual Report (English)
- 2019 Annual Report (French)
- 2019 Audited Financial Statement PDF
- 2018 Annual Report PDF
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement PDF
- 2017 Annual Report PDF
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement PDF
- 2016 Annual Report PDF
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements PDF
- 2015 Annual Report PDF
- 2015 Financial Statement PDF
- 2014 Annual Report PDF
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements PDF
- 2013 Annual Report PDF
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements PDF
- 2012 Annual Report PDF
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements PDF