Legal & Financial
Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada Inc. is a registered Canadian charitable organization (CRA Charitable Donation #10822 3371 RR 0001) and a charter member of the Canadian Council of Christian Charities (CCCC).
Organizations displaying the CCCC seal adhere to the following 10 standards: They...
- have an independent, active board;
- have an independent audit of their financial statements;
- will provide their financial statements to any person upon request;
- have an audit review committee that reports to the board;
- carry on their activities with the highest standards of integrity;
- have a declared doctrinal position expressing a commitment to the Christian faith;
- have a declared stewardship policy which affirms, among other things, that no person receives a commission based upon gifts received by the ministry;
- maintain confidentiality of all information about donors and mailing list addresses;
- respect the privacy of the beneficiaries of their ministry;
- adhere to a written code of ethical fundraising and financial accountability.
To learn more about the CCCC visit cccc.org.
If the project is fully funded: spending of funds is confined to Wycliffe approved programs and projects. Each restricted contribution designated towards a Wycliffe approved program or project will be used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, or cannot be completed for any reason determined by the board, the remaining restricted contributions designated for such program or project will be used where needed most.
Financial Practices and Principles
Download our Financial Practices and Principles (240kb) to learn more about our organization.
Wycliffe missionaries are accountable to their leaders and leaders are accountable to the board of directors. Furthermore, Wycliffe Canada is accountable to you—a person who prays, gives and promotes the work of Bible translation and other language-related ministries.
Our commitment to you includes financial accountability. Below, you'll find links to past annual reports. For more details on our financial operations, we also provide you with complete audited financial statements.
- 2016 Audited Financial Statements PDF (538kb)
- 2015 Annual Report PDF (1.2mb)
- 2015 Financial Statement PDF (510kb)
- 2014 Annual Report PDF (1.2mb)
- 2014 Audited Financial Statements PDF (285kb)
- 2013 Annual Report PDF (1mb)
- 2013 Audited Financial Statements PDF (328kb)
- 2012 Annual Report PDF (1.2mb)
- 2012 Audited Financial Statements PDF (323kb)
- 2011 Audited Financial Statements PDF (360kb)
- 2010 Annual Report PDF (1.8mb)
- 2010 Audited Financial Statements PDF (320kb)
- 2009 Audited Financial Statements PDF (266kb)
- 2008 Audited Financial Statements PDF (450kb)
- 2007 Audited Financial Statements PDF (95kb)
Wycliffe Bible Translators of Canada Incorporated (Wycliffe Canada) will safeguard all personal information entrusted to Wycliffe Canada; and in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and any other applicable legislation, Wycliffe Canada is committed to the following principles:
These principles will be enacted in accordance with the Wycliffe Canada Procedure to Protect Personal Information.
Wycliffe Canada, its directors, officers, members, employees and volunteers are required to comply with the principles and the procedure, and will be given restricted access to personal information solely to perform the services provided by Wycliffe Canada.
Other persons or organizations who act for, or on behalf of, or in partnership with Wycliffe Canada, are also to conform with these principles and procedures, and will be given restricted access to personal information solely to perform the services provided for Wycliffe Canada.
Wycliffe Canada has designated a Wycliffe Canada Privacy Officer. Any inquiry, request or concern relating to privacy matters should be made in writing to Wycliffe Canada. The Privacy Officer may be contacted at:
4316 10 St NE
Calgary, AB T2E 6K3