At Wycliffe Canada, we're serious about improving the way we communicate with our 600+ staff at home and overseas. If you have experience helping a large organization speak effectively to its internal audiences, and enjoy serving as a liaison between management and staff, we want to hear from you. As the communications adviser, you will contribute to the work of Bible translation and Wycliffe Canada’s ends by supporting the president in sharing vision and strategy with our internal audiences.
The successful applicant will be responsible to:
- Organize and develop systems for "Intranet" functions of file and information sharing.
- Assist in making improvements to internal communication systems, including member project reporting and financial statements.
- Serve the President's Office in the development of internal communications tools, including newsletters, email announcements, blog posts, Prezi and PowerPoint presentations as well as non-traditional forums such as webcasts, videos and discussion boards.
- Interact with staff serving outside our Calgary headquarters, to ensure their voices are heard on key issues.
- Work with the communications and advancement departments in other media production projects, as requested by the vice-president of communications.
Interested? Send your resumé to and apply using the link below.