Translating Scripture. Transforming lives.
All people should have access to God's Word in the language they know best. Through the translated Scriptures, people can encounter God in their own language, and the whole community flourishes.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Online by credit card or pre-authorized banking. Give above to a member, project, or where most needed, on a one-time or recurring basis.
- By phone with your credit card. Call us toll-free at 1-800-463-1143 Monday thru Friday between 8:30am - 4:30 pm Mountain Time.
- Through mail. Make out your cheque to Wycliffe Canada. For member gifts, include a separate note that states, "For the work of (add member name(s)." Mail to:
4316 10 St NE
Calgary, AB T2E 6K3
- Via non-monetary gifts such as real estate and publicly traded securities. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a Development Officer will be in touch with you.
- Through planned giving (legacies and wills). Find out more.
CRA Charitable Registration #10822 3371 RR0001
Designated Giving Policy
Wycliffe Canada's spending of funds is confined to approved programs and projects. All accepted and restricted contributions will be used as designated, with the understanding that when the need for such a program or project has been met, the program or project cannot be completed for any reason, or the designation is not for an approved program or project, then the funds that cannot be used as designated will be disbursed in accordance with Wycliffe Canada policies and guidelines.