Island Advance aims to assist local churches in a region of Southeast Asia, to provide Scripture for two indigenous language groups, Nomi* and Ardent,* with a total population of around 6 million people.
Most of the people who still need Scripture in their language follow the majority religion in the nation. While some communities have a local church, others have few Christians and no church presence. Efforts to bring God’s Word to this region are well underway.
With support from people just like you, each community that needs Scripture in their heart language will have it. And they will learn about the God who loves them!
*Pseudonyms used due to sensitivity
Due to the sensitivity of the region this project is located in, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest updates on this project.
YOUR PARTNERSHIP IS KEY
You can help make an impact for eternity for the people impacted by Island Advance. Your financial gifts will enable Island Advance to:
- Translate the whole Bible into Ardent and the New Testament, as well as selected Old Testament portions, into Nomi
- Promote Scripture use through media, including radio, smart phone apps and the “JESUS” film
- Provide translated materials to partners for church-planting work and discipleship
- The Ardent team has translated and published Genesis, Exodus 1-20, the Gospel of Luke, and the Gospel of John.
- The “JESUS” film has been recorded in Ardent! Viewings have already had a significant impact on Ardent speakers.
- Nomi films highlighting the gospel, like the “JESUS” film, continue to be shared with community members.
- Translated Scriptures are being used by Ardent and Nomi believers to spread the gospel, resulting in several baptisms in the Ardent community.
Praise that the recent consultant check of Galatians in Nomi* led to a better understanding of the importance of believing in Jesus.
- Connect regularly with the project regularly to monitor progress, address challenges and help ensure good stewardship of resources.
- Send you regular updates to keep you informed of Island Advance’s progress, financial need and prayer requests.
- Send you an annual tax receipt for your donations.